Translate

Sunday, 24 April 2016

A cute message to a special person!

After over one year with this amazing guy I have gather so many memories but also strong feelings. I remember first time seeing you at our school, yes I was very shy but I was kinda dying to be yours. Finally after so many years waiting one day in 2015 we met and we became a couple, why was that? Well because we were meant for each other's and I was so grateful! Our first date was well anyone want to guess? Kebab grillen, maybe not the most romantic one but I was with you and that just mattered to me. Next dates were more romantic wok, sushi , pizza , cinema you have learnt your lesson every time and became more romantic! A big surprise for me was my birthday, a heart on the grass , gifts and celebrating whole weekend! It was so perfect and I wouldn't change anything about that weekend. I will always carry all our memories in my heart, one of them was cabin trip another food making with you or just simple days we love to be just ourselves! I love that I don't need to act or be someone else you love me for who I am and I love you for who you are and I don't want you to change! Having you in my life learnt me a lot, got me stronger and open my mind. Without you I would be broken by now, without your support I would be crazy and given up on everything. Without your love I wouldn't be so lucky and happy as I'm today. 
For all those memories we have made together , for all those goals we have achieved, for all those fails we made together I want to thank you! I want to thank you for everything you have ever done to me, for being here for me but also for being my hero❤️ I want you to know that you are the most important person in the whole world for me, you are the guy, yes the prince on white horse who I will marry in the future! Hell yeah I will, you know why ? Because I will never, ever find someone like you❤️ and I dont want anyone else, I just want you. Your smile , your body , your bad jokes , hear your laugh and make you angry at me . I want everything about you forever in my life. I cant wait for the day we will move out and start our lifes together , make a family , buy a house , and have a pet❤️ I cant wait for a day I will wake up and go to sleep with you every single day ❤️ I know this day will come but I wish it would come sooner❤️ I have a smile on my face right now , because of you ❤️ Because of every memory we have I´m thinking right now and all my feelings are spreading out❤️ I know you are bored reading it, so I will stop ❤️ I wish I had your chest to put my head on instead of this pillow. Just thinking of you before I close my eyes and dream of you❤️Dear Andreas thank you for those simple and special days with you but most important thank you for being here!❤️ I love you 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment